Lenox sentence example
- (partly in Lenox) and Goose Pond, in the S.E.
- Hunt in Paris, and is preserved in the Lenox Library, New York.
- - Lenox Globes (1510).
- Of his fortune (estimated at $5,000,000) approximately $4,000,000 was bequeathed for the establishment and maintenance of "a free public library and reading-room in the City of New York"; but, as the will was successfully contested by relatives, only about $2,000,000 of the bequest was applied to its original purpose; in 1895 the Tilden Trust was combined with the Astor and Lenox libraries to form the New York Public Library.
- Vernon; Western College (United Brethren, 1856) at Toledo; Upper Iowa University (Methodist Episcopal, 1857) at Fayette; Leander Clark College (United Brethren, 1857) at Toledo; Lenox College (Presbyterian, 1859) at Hopkinton; Luther College (Norwegian Evangelical Lutheran, 1861) at Decorah; Des Moines College (Baptist, 1865) at Des Moines; Tabor College (Congregational, 1866) at Tabor; Simpson College (Methodist, 1867) at Indianola; Wartburg Kollege (Lutheran, 1868) at Clinton; Amity College (Non-sectarian, 1872) at College Springs; German College (Methodist Episcopal, 1873) at Mt.Advertisement
- Mallary, Lenox and the Berkshire Highlands (New York-London, 1902); also Inland Massachusetts, Illustrated...
- These copies, now deposited in the Lenox Library, New York City, contain a diary in 24 typewritten volumes, besides some correspondence and other private papers.
- Hunt, in Fifth Avenue, opposite the Lenox library, New York, and a large "Alma Mater," near the approach to Columbia University, New York.
- Lenox offers designer flatware in a range of luxurious patterns suitable for everyday dining or entertaining.
- Black & Decker, Chef's Outlet, Corningware Corelle Revere, Kitchen Collection, Le Creuset, Le Gourmet Chef, Lenox and Pottery Barn Outlet are your options.Advertisement
- Some jewelry boxes, such as the metal Personalized Childhood Memories Ballerina Jewelry Box offered by Lenox, can be engraved with your little girl's name for an important statement of ownership.
- There are many websites that specialize in collectible pet items that are from a specific manufacturer such as Lladro, Baccarat and Lenox.
- At the present time, Lenox is the only manufacturer of bone china in the United States.
- The My First Christmas with Lenox doll would make a great gift for a new daughter, niece, or granddaughter.
- Lenox Winter Greetings-This place setting features three sizes of plates plus cup and saucer with a Christmas wreath motif.Advertisement
- Many luxury stores, including Lenox, Mikasa, and Bose offer outlet stores for bargain hunters.
- The multi-racial core families were highly applauded on daytime television, but they were also joined by a supernatural element in the form of Tabitha Lenox played by Juliet Mills.
- Though Tabitha Lenox has occupied a beloved place in many favored storylines, only her storylines with Timmy top the work she does with her own daughter.