Lenoir sentence example
- The gravel road led past a small subdivision, then a few individual houses and small but beautiful Lake Lenoir, before climbing into the open and leading to a beautiful panorama of the Uncompahgre Valley and the snow-capped mountains to the west.
- Although the state of North Carolina owns 70.3% of the stock (besides this Craven county holds 7.7%; Lenoir, 2.8%; and Pamlico county, 1.13%), the state casts only 35 o votes to the 700 of the private stockholders.
- - Monastery of Santa Laura, Mount Athos (Lenoir).
- The annexed plan of a Coptic monastery, from Lenoir, shows a church of three aisles, with cellular apses, and two ranges of cells on either side of an oblong gallery.
- agitprop section, who called himself Pierre Lenoir, was a member of the PCF's machine.Advertisement
- Several ingenious applications of his method were proposed and practically worked, as, for example, the copying telegraph of Bakewell and of Cros, by means of which a telegram may be transmitted in the sender's own handwriting; the pantelegraph of Caselli; the autographic telegraphs of Meyer, Lenoir, Sawyer and others; and the autographic typo-telegraph of Bonelli; all forms of the apparatus have, however, fallen into disuse.
- - Dugdale, Monasticon; Lenoir, Architecture monastique (1852-1856); Viollet-le-Duc, Dictionnaire raisonnee de l'architecture francaise; Springer, Klosterleben and Klosterkunst (1886); Kraus, Geschichte der christlichen Kunst (1896).
- Between the towns of Lenoir and Hickory, there's a stretch of highway that is full of high-quality discount furniture stores.
- Lenoir is an experienced international black model, hailing from France but working on an international scale since her teen years.