Lenne sentence example
- Shortly after reaching Neheim it bends to the south-west, courses through the mining district around Hagen, and receives from the left the waters of the Lenne.
- ALTENA, a town of Germany, in the Prussian province of Westphalia, on the river Lenne, 38 m.
- As Lynn (Lun, Lenne, Bishop's Lynn) owes its origin to the trade which its early settlers carried by the Ouse and its tributaries its history dates from the period of settled occupation by the Saxons.
- The triangular southern portion of Westphalia, most of which is included in Sauerland ("south land"), is a rugged region of slate hills and wooded valleys drained chiefly by the Ruhr with its affluents the Lenne, Mohne, &c., and in the S.
- Paper is extensively made on the lower Lenne, and leather around Siegen.Advertisement