Lemoine sentence example
- Returning to Paris, he became professor in the college of Cardinal Lemoine.
- Lemoine, La Gueronniere and extracts from Joseph Weber's memoirs; and Memoires de Marie Therese duchesse d'Angouleme, comprising extracts from the narratives of Charles Goret (Mon Temoignage, 1852), of C. F.
- Here he came under the influence of Jacobus Faber (Stapulensis), on whose recommendation he was appointed professor in the college of Cardinal Lemoine.
- Lemoine, La Revolte du papier timbre ou des bonnets rouges en Bretagne en 1675 (1898); M.
- He afterwards taught Latin at Villeneuve, and then at Bordeaux, Some time before 1552 he delivered a course of lectures in the college of Cardinal Lemoine at Paris, which was largely attended, Henry II.Advertisement
- In this article the equations to the more important circles - the circumscribed, inscribed, escribed, self-conjugate--will be given; reference should be made to the article Triangle for the consideration of other circles (nine-point, Brocard, Lemoine, &c.); while in the article Geometry: Analytical, the principles of the different systems are discussed.