Leitner sentence example
- GOTTLIEB WILHELM LEITNER (1840-1899), Anglo-Hungarian orientalist, was born at Budapest in 1840.
- Stocqueler, Life and Labours of Dr Leitner (1875).
- Leitner, Dardistan; H.
- The question of Dardistan is debated at length in Leitner's Dardistan (1877); Drew's Jummoo and Kashmir Territories (1875); Bidduiph's Tribes of the Hindu-Kush (1880) and Durand's The Making of a Frontier (1899).
- Gottlieb Wilhelm Leitner >>Advertisement
- Leitner, Dardistan (1887); J.
- von Leitner to Freydal, and N.