Leffell sentence example
- Dermatologist and author Dr. David Leffell took time out of his busy schedule to discuss the importance of sun protection with LoveToKnow Skin Care.
- David Leffell, M.D. is board certified in both internal medicine and dermatology.
- Dr. Leffell developed the Yale Skin Cancer Detection Program.
- In addition to being a recognized expert worldwide and a favorite on the talk radio circuit, Dr. Leffell is also a published author.
- Dr. Leffell: A tan results when sun exposure stimulates pigment cells to produce pigment.Advertisement
- Dr. Leffell: It has been suggested that a single blistering sunburn in childhood increases the chance of melanoma later in life [as cited at the Mayo Clinic website].
- Dr. Leffell: UVA penetrates into the dermis and although it can also cause skin cancer, its primary effect is to cause premature aging of the skin.
- Dr. Leffell: Sunscreen should be applied every couple of hours while active outdoors and after swimming.
- Dr. Leffell: Any spot that bleeds, heals up and then bleeds again more likely than not is a basal cell skin cancer.
- Dr. Leffell: Skin cancer appears to be increasing.Advertisement
- Dr. Leffell: Although the explanation for this is not well-known, it could relate to lifestyle as well as the use of tanning parlors.
- Dr. Leffell: Total Skin is a book that was written to provide reliable information to the informed consumer.
- You can learn more about Dr. Leffell, his publications, and his work at Total Skin MD. You can also email the doctor directly with any skin-related questions.
- You can find information about the book at Dr. Leffell's web site.