Lecoultre sentence example
- In 1844 Antoine LeCoultre was the first person to measure a micron.
- Some of the older watches are very difficult to find since many were produced in very limited editions like the Jaeger LeCoultre Batman Forever Reverso.
- Jaeger LeCoultre produced this limited series of 35 watches strictly for promotional purposes.
- The Jaeger Lecoultre Atmos clock is one of the most complex timepieces ever created.
- Building upon a foundation laid more than two centuries ago, Jaeger Lecoultre (JL) has created a marvel of engineering in the Atmos that continues to evolve aesthetically and technologically.Advertisement
- Based in the picturesque Swiss village, Le Sentier of the Vallée de Joux, Manufacture Jaeger Lecoultre is a leading force in luxurious and prestigious timepiece manufacturing.
- Founded in 1833 under the brand Lecoultre & Co. the manufacture was one of the first teams of clockmakers to inhabit Vallée de Joux, and is largely responsible for marking the area as the birthplace of horology.
- This Jaeger Lecoultre Atmos also has a new movement that displays northern hemisphere constellations through a large opening.
- Learn more about the Jaeger Lecoultre Atmos legacy by visiting the JL website and exploring the many JL Atmos clocks and watches currently on the market.