Lecoq sentence example
- To the south lies the fine promenade known as the Jardin Lecoq.
- Richter in 1863, and of gallium, detected in certain zinc blendes by Lecoq de Boisbaudran in 1875.
- In 1880 Marignac examined certain earths obtained from the mineral samarksite, which had already in 1878 received attention from Delafontaine and later from Lecoq de Boisbaudran.
- Cleve, Lecoq de Boisbaudran and others into erbia, holmia, thulia and dysprosia, but it is still doubtful whether any one of these four splitting products is a single substance.
- Soc., 1886, 40, p. 502); Lecoq de Boisbaudran (Comptes rendus, 1886, 102, p. 1005); A.Advertisement
- In 1879, however, Lecoq de Boisbaudran showed that Mosander's "didymium," contained samarium; while the residual "didymium" after removal of samarium, was split by Auer v.
- Lecoq de Boisbaudran has applied this method with considerable success, and it is to be recommended whenever only small electric power is at the disposal of the observer.
- Demargay from Lecoq de Boisbaudran's samarium; G.
- A higher hydrated oxide, CeO 3 xH 2 O, is formed by the interaction of cerous sulphate with sodium acetate and hydrogen peroxide (Lecoq de Boisbaudran, Comptes rendus, 1885, loo, p. 605).
- It was discovered in 1875 through its spectrum, in a specimen of zinc blende by Lecoq de Boisbaudran (Comptes rendus, 1875, 81, p. 493, and following years).Advertisement
- The atomic weight of gallium has been determined by Lecoq de Boisbaudran by ignition of gallium ammonium alum, and also by L.
- The oxide Gd203 is colourless (Lecoq de Boisbaudran).
- The atomic weight of the element was determined by C. Winkler by analysis of the pure chloride GeCl4, the value obtained being 72.32, whilst Lecoq de Boisbaudran (Comptes rend us, 1886, 103, 45 2), by a comparison of the lines in the spark spectrum of the element, deduced the value 72.3.
- After Home and Away, it was away to Paris for Fisher, who decided to enroll at at the renowned Jacques Lecoq Stage School, run by the physical theatre actor and mime artist.