Learning disorder sentence example
- Reading disorders are the most common type of learning disorder.
- Children with this type of learning disorder have problems with spelling, punctuation, grammar, and organizing their thoughts in writing.
- The defining symptom of a learning disorder is academic performance that is markedly below a child's age and grade capabilities and measured IQ.
- A child thought to have a learning disorder should undergo a complete medical examination to rule out an organic cause of the problem.
- Once a learning disorder has been diagnosed, an individual education plan (IEP) is developed for the child in question.Advertisement