Ldn sentence example
- It is the chief town of the district (ldn) of Goteborg och Bohus, and the seat of a bishop. It lies on the east or left bank of the river, which is here lined with quays on both sides, those on the west belonging to the large island of Hisingen, contained between arms of the Gota.
- Here are also the customs-house and residence of the governor of the ldn.
- HAPARANDA (Finnish Haaparanta, " Aspen Shore"), a town of Sweden in the district (ldn) of Norbotten, at the head of the Gulf of Bothnia.
- NORRKOPING, a town and port of Sweden, in the district (ldn) of Ostergotland, 113 m.
- HELSINGBORG, a seaport of Sweden in the district (ldn) of Malmohus, 35 m.Advertisement
- The value of the output of these is nearly thrice those of Malmo or Gothenburg, the next most important manufacturing towns, and the industries of Stockholm exceed those of every ldn (administrative division) except MalmOhus.
- Sodertelge, a town of Sweden, in the district (ldn) of Stockholm, 23 m.
- JONKOPING, a town of Sweden, capital of the district (ldn) of Jenkbping, 230 m.