Lazzaro sentence example
- A good specimen may be seen in Lazzaro Sebastiani's picture of the piazzetta, in the Museo Civico.
- Maurizio and Lazzaro.
- The town also has some buildings by Lazzaro Buggiano, the pupil and adoptive son of Brunelleschi.
- The Order of St Maurice and St Lazarus (SS Maurizio e Lazzaro), is a combination of two ancient orders.
- Lazzaro at Venice published a fragment in Armenian 1 from the beginning of the apology; and in 1889 Dr Rendel Harris found the whole of it in a Syriac version on Mount Sinai.Advertisement
- On the outbreak of hostilities between the Turks and Venetians they migrated to Venice, and the island of St Lazzaro was bestowed on them, 1717.
- The congregation is divided into two branches, the head houses being at St Lazzaro and Vienna.
- appointed him administrator of the hospital of San Lazzaro at Piacenza in 1730.