Lazaro sentence example
- Mexico was formerly one of the worst drained large cities of the New World, its subsoil being permanently saturated and its artificial drainage being through open ditches into the San Lazaro Canal which nominally discharged into Lake Texcoco.
- Another plant is in the suburb of San Lazaro, the current being distributed by over loo m.
- Apart from modern European savants and historians, and the more strictly Oriental chroniclers who have written in Persian, Turkish or Arabic, the following authorities may be cited - Laonicus Chalcondylas, Joannes Leunclavius, Joachimus Camerarius, Petrus Perondinus, Lazaro Soranzo, Simon Mairlus, Matthew Michiovius.
- The first Spanish drama written by Jews was entitled "Esther," by Solomon Usque and Lazaro Gratiano, published in 1567; and there is another entitled "Comedia famosa de Aman y Mordechay," produced anonymously in Leiden in 1699.
- They host an array of designers from Valenta to Lazaro.Advertisement
- A pop-up window will open and you can select amongst Jim Hjelm Occasions, Alvina Valenta Bridesmaids, and Lazaro Bridesmaids catalogs.