Lazarev sentence example
- Among them are Port Shestakov, Port Lazarev, and Won-san (Gensan), in Broughton Bay (Named after William Robert Broughton (1762-1821), an English navigator who explored these seas in 1795-1798); Fusan, Ma-san-po, at the mouth of the Nak-tong, on the south coast; Mok-po, Chin-nampo, near the mouth of the Tai-dong; and Chemulpo, near the mouth of the Han, the port of the capital and the sea terminus of the first Korean railway on the west coast.
- "Lazarev!" the colonel called, with a frown, and Lazarev, the first soldier in the rank, stepped briskly forward.
- Stop here! voices whispered to Lazarev who did not know where to go.
- Lazarev stopped, casting a sidelong look at his colonel in alarm.
- Napoleon merely laid the cross on Lazarev's breast and, dropping his hand, turned toward Alexander as though sure that the cross would adhere there.Advertisement
- Lazarev sat in the place of honor.
- Have you seen Lazarev?
- Yes, but what luck for Lazarev!
- Then again he thought of Lazarev rewarded and Denisov punished and unpardoned.