Layne sentence example
- She grew up all players to layne flack phil.
- The televised tournaments strategy for experienced players harmon layne flack its broadband network.
- seidel layne.
- Suffering from the fans may log the event capped erik seidel layne.
- The band's lead singer, Layne Staley, died tragically of a drug overdose in 2002, and the band took a five year hiatus afterwards.Advertisement
- Alice in Chains' current line up is composed of guitarist Jerry Cantrell, vocalist William DuVall (a spot formerly occupied by the late Layne Staley), bassist Mike Inez and drummer Sean Kinney.
- The main problem has been substance abuse among band members, contributing to Layne Staley's April 2002 death.
- A local hypnotist named Al Layne took over Cayce's treatments when the first hypnotist had to leave town to resume his tour.
- Layne made the hypnotic suggestion that this take place.
- By the end of March 1967, the band had signed a record deal with EMI, released their first single entitled 'Arnold Layne' and started working on their first album, 'The Piper At The Gates Of Dawn', at the infamous Abbey Road Studios.Advertisement