Laydekeri sentence example
- Nymphaea Alba Arethusa - A plant of strong growth and very free, coming near Laydekeri fulgens in its bright crimson color, but larger in flower and more robust.
- Nymphaea Alba Laydekeri Fulgens - A flower of fine color and cupped, the rounded petals of crimson-purple showing paler within and enclosing a cluster of vivid red stamens.
- Nymphaea Alba Laydekeri Lilacea - Very free in its small flowers of soft rosy-lilac tipped with clear pink, their color deepening to rosy-crimson on the third day.
- Nymphaea Alba Laydekeri Purpurata - A telling flower, larger than others in this group, and very shapely with its long pointed petals.
- Nymphaea Alba Laydekeri Rosea - One of the most useful of hardy Water-Lilies, with fragrant, pale pink flowers, passing through several shades to deep rose as they fade away.Advertisement