Laveran sentence example
- In 1885 the Italian pathologists came round to Laveran's views,.
- Thus we get a complete scientific demonstration of the causation of malaria in three stages: (1) the discovery of the parasite by Laveran; (2) its life-history in the human host and connexion with the fever demonstrated by the Italian observers; (3) its life-history in the alternate host, and the identification of the latter with a particular species of mosquito by Ross and Manson.
- The discovery of the parasite of malaria by Laveran, and of the method by which it gains entrance to the human body, through the bite of a particular variety of mosquito, by Manson and Ross, promises much in the way of eradication of the disease in the future.
- Laveran (b.
- Laveran and F.Advertisement
- Laveran and Mesnil (27) gave the name Piroplasma donovani to Leishman's form,' and there is no doubt that the parasites are closely allied to that type of organism.
- (1904), 57, p. 158, figs.; (23) Laveran and F.
- Laveran, a French army surgeon serving in Algeria.
- Laveran, " Sur un nouveau trypanosome des bovides," C. r.