Laureates sentence example
- poet laureates is examined in a number of countries.
- crowned him in 1505 poeta laureates; in 1506, he was created doctor theologiae, and in 1513 was appointed custodian of the Franciscan monastery in Strassburg, an office which, on account of a scurrilous publication, he was forced to vacate the following year.
- of Spain, Basilicus, finding that his Aegean sovereignty was of little practical value beyond the crowning of poet laureates, fixed his roving ambition on a more substantial dominion.
- It cares nothing for reputation or popularity: the concoctions of Nobel laureates and folk healers play by the same rules.
- British Horse Society President Noel Edmonds said: " I know the panel had a tough time choosing just 10 new laureates.Advertisement
- laureates in science simply made important contributions to the scientific and technical developments.