Laura ashley sentence example
- The outer is in a delicate Laura Ashley pink and sage green floral which I believe is called sweet briar rose.
- Choose from brands like Petit Ami, Laura Ashley and Olian.
- Whether paired with an eyelet hat for a special occasion, or simply to wear a dress for the day, Laura Ashley makes several different styles of sundresses that range from beachwear to flower girl attire.
- In addition, you can find Laura Ashley sundresses online from a few retailers, such as Amazon and eBay.
- For more formal occasions, Laura Ashley has a line that is designed for baptisms and for first communions.Advertisement
- In addition to the dress itself, the smallest sizes of Laura Ashley girls' sundresses come together with a matching set of bloomers or diaper cover to wear with the dress.
- While Laura Ashley has dresses in fabrics ranging from corduroy to eyelet, most of the summer sundresses are made of cotton.
- For a timeless appeal and a feminine look, Laura Ashley has been a brand of choice for decades.
- Even a good seamstress knows practice makes perfect and it's not worth getting upset if you sew a wrong seam on a yard of Laura Ashley fabric, when you could have used something less expensive in the beginning.
- Modest feminine dresses in classic Laura Ashley designs, however, were also incredibly popular.Advertisement
- While British designer Laura Ashley had been popular since the 1950s - and the company's home furnishings are still hot in the UK today - her floral dresses, with their soft, old-fashioned stylings, really hit their stride in the 1980s.
- During summer, women would often wear the now infamous floral Laura Ashley dresses with white Keds shoes and ankle socks.