Laur sentence example
- Francis Laur, such as that an actual interview took place in 1878 between Gambetta and Bismarck.
- Laur appears to have exaggerated the extent to which any actual negotiations took place.
- Laur's Le Cceur de Gambetta (1907, Eng.
- are now lost, except that containing the Epistolae ad Familiares, a MS. written in the 9th century and now at Florence (Laur.
- For the letters ad Familiares our chief source of information is Laur.Advertisement
- Very great importance has been attached to a Florentine MS. (Laur.
- According to Laur ("Metallurgie de l'argent au Mexico," Ann.