Lauper sentence example
- Cyndi Lauper, one of the punk girl pioneers, did this to great effect.
- What do Madonna and Cyndi Lauper have in common?
- Of course, Cyndi Lauper's fashions made some serious waves, too.
- Whether it was Madonna dancing onstage or Cyndi Lauper dancing down the street in a music video, poufy skirts, featuring plenty of lace underneath to increase volume, were all the rage.
- You can also go for outrageous 1970s and 1980s looks such as Cher and Cyndi Lauper, who are both funny and fabulous.Advertisement
- Back in the 1980s, pop stars like Madonna and Cyndi Lauper wore tons of multi-colored jelly bracelets because they were fun.
- However, over the years, it has been covered by artists as diverse as Alvin and the Chipmunks, Cyndi Lauper, and The Vienna Boys' Choir.
- Queen was the first band she uncovered - she still counts them as her biggest influence - and a slew of 80s female pop icons like Cyndi Lauper and Pat Benetar.