Laup sentence example
- uvula palatoplasty (LAUP) and radiofrequency ablation (or Ã¢somnoplastyÃ¢ ).
- The types of TAP include: laser-assisted uvula palatoplasty (LAUP) and radiofrequency ablation (or Ã¢somnoplastyÃ¢).
- Laser Assisted Uvula Palatoplasty (LAUP) may require a series of procedures that use lasers to remove areas of the soft palate and the uvula.
- Laser assisted uvula palatoplasty (LAUP) is a popular procedure with snorers whether they suffer from chronic snoring or sleep apnea.
- The LAUP can leave you with a sore throat for a few days when you eat or drink, but it does not usually affect speech.Advertisement
- The LAUP can require up to five treatments over the course of six to ten months.
- If you or someone you love is considering a LAUP to reduce or eliminate snoring, you should consult a licensed otolaryngologist.