Laundries sentence example
- "They had these Chinese laundries in town," Fred answered.
- laundryof course includes the self-service laundries on P&O boats.
- The feeling against the Chinese found expression sometimes in unjust and mean legislation, such as the famous " queue ordinance " (to compel the cutting of queues - the gravest insult to the Chinese), and an ordinance inequitably taxing laundries.
- Each man contributes to a medical fund which maintains the fever, accident and general hospitals, providing also laundries and baths.
- conventual buildings proper, the stables, granaries, barn, bakehouse, brewhouse, laundries, &c., inhabited by the lay servants of the establishment.Advertisement