Laudibus sentence example
- 709), in his De laudibus virginitatis (cap. 30, Migne Patrol.
- The collection of canons known as the Isidoriana or Hispalensis is not by him, and the following, attributed to him, are of doubtful authenticity: De ortu ac obitu patrum qui in Scriptura laudibus efferuntur; Allegorise scripturae sacrae et liber numerorum; De ordine creaturarum.
- de Laudibus Theodori Martyris, c. 2) it is easy to see how the stories of recent martyrs would offer themselves as tempting subjects for the painter, and at the same time be considered to have received from him their best and most permanent expression; that this feeling was widespread is shown in many places by Paulinus of Nola (ob.
- chamber choir Laudibus.
- In the summer of 1998 he wrote a piece for Michael Brewer's chamber choir Laudibus.Advertisement
- libri duo, with the Poem of the Same Author, De laudibus divinae sapientiae.
- See Thomas Wright's edition of Neckam's De naturis reruns and De laudibus divinae sapientiae in the Rolls Series (1863), and of the De utensilibus in his Volume of Vocabularies.