Latterday sentence example
- It was followed in 1850 by the Latterday Pamphlets, containing "sulphurous" denunciations of the do-nothing principle.
- But Modernism soon broadened into a thoroughgoing revolt against the modes of thought and methods characteristic of the latterday Vatican; its motto is that Catholicism is the strength of popery, but popery the weakness of Catholicism.
- There is a state commission which promotes the establishment of free libraries and gymnasiums. The Mormons control Brigham Young University (1876) at Provo, Brigham Young College (1878) at Logan, the Latterday Saints University (1887) at Salt Lake City, and academies at Ogden, Ephraim, Castle Dale, Beaver and Vernal.
- The most prominent buildings are those of the Church of LatterDay Saints, particularly, in Temple Square, the Temple, Tabernacle, and Assembly Hall.
- A certain Croydon mole recently overheard a latterday digger pronounce: " I think I'll have to paint my helmet green.Advertisement
- Latterday Bride has a stunning collection of elegant gowns available in plus sizes.