Latrine sentence example
- At the entrance were a peristyle court for loungers and a latrine: hence the bather passed into the Apodyterium (dressingroom), the Frigidarium (cold room) fitted with a cold bath for use at the end of the bathing ceremony, and a series of hot rooms - the whole resembling many'modern Turkish baths.
- latrine construction, much to the amusement of the women.
- latrine block undercroft were revealed.
- latrine areas (right) are found on the acid grassland on Cabin Hill.
- latrine building.Advertisement
- Latrine ownership as a protective factor in inflammatory trachoma in Egypt.
- latrine slabs for people in the village.
- enough room outside each house for a latrine pit.
- dry pit latrines The most common type of latrine is the dry pit latrine.
- latrine pit.Advertisement