Latrie sentence example
- As assistant (1883) and successor (1885) to Louis de Mas Latrie, Giry restored the study of diplomatic, which had been founded in France by Dom Jean 1Vlabillon, to its legitimate importance.
- The assumption of the style " vicar of Christ " by the popes coincided with a tendency on the part of the Roman chancery to insist on placing the pontiff's name before that of emperors and kings and to refuse to other bishops the right to address him as " brother " (Mas Latrie, s.
- 10 (Droit Canon); Comte de Mas Latrie, Tresor de chronologie (Paris, 1889); and Sir R.
- Comte de Mas Latrie published between 1852 and 1861 one volume of History (1191-1291), and two of most precious documents in illustration of the reigns of the Lusignan kings.
- Mas Latrie, Paris, 1871); Nicetas (ed.Advertisement
- Kouriokurineos (Archbishop of Cyprus), 'la - To pia xpovoXoyclo) Tres *rot) Kin r pot, (Venice, 1788); de Mas Latrie, Histoire de file de Chypre sous les princes de la niaison .de Lusignan (Paris, 1852 f.); H.
- lat.; and Mas Latrie, Afrique septentrionale.