Latour sentence example
- and Guard corps followed the main road towards Konigsberg, and the former had reached Miihlhausen, the remainder were about Preussisch-Eylau, when Latour Maubourg's dragoons sent in intelligence which pointed to the presence of Bennigsen about Friedland.
- Lannes's reserve corps (cavalry), to whom Latour Maubourg reported, lay at Domnau some ro m.
- 3) which ended in the murder of the minister of war, Latour, and the second flight of the emperor to Innsbruck.
- An English biography of Montaigne by Bayle St John appeared in 1858, and Walter Pater's unfinished Gaston de Latour borrows from Montaigne and his story.
- Latour, Pauillac.Advertisement
- But, Chateau Latour lies within Pauillac, which has its own commune appellation, AOC Pauillac.
- National title for his word on most active press latour Bruno.
- Latour Marliac, of Temple-sur-Lot, France, some of the most favoured varieties being carnea, chromatella, flammea, ignea, rosea, Robinsoni, Aurora, blanda, &c.
- See Piero Maroncelli, Addizioni alle mie prigioni (Paris, 1834); the biographies by Latour; Gabriele Rosselli; Didier, Revue des deux mondes (September 1842); De Lomenie, Galerie des contemp. illustr.
- Latour Marliac, has handsome copper-yellow flowers.Advertisement
- Auction sites and some rare wine purveyors may have aged wines from early vintages, so if you're looking for that bottle of 1990 Chateau Latour, you'll likely find it online.
- Its George de Latour Private Reserve is a benchmarking standard for Napa.