Latifolius sentence example
- latifolius and A.
- latifolius, and A.
- latifolius, the everlasting pea, 6 ft., has bright rosy flowers in the late summer and autumn; the vars.
- The deep pink, fragrant sweet pea (Lathyrus latifolius) is a good choice.
- There are several hardy kinds:-A. hispanicus, A. longifolius, A. mollis, A. m. latifolius (A. lusitanicus), A. niger, and A. spinosissimus.Advertisement
- Everlasting Pea (Lathyrus Latifolius) - One of the hardiest and most easily cultivated of plants, thriving almost anywhere, even in courtyards amongst Flags.
- There are several kinds not yet well known or used-C. corticulatus, Flagellaris, hypolucus, and latifolius, which promise well, and to reap their full beauty the two sexes are essential.