Lathum sentence example
- Officer Lathum met him half way to the car and lifted a bushy gray brow.
- Lathum's tone lost some of the edge.
- Lathum walked beside him to their patrol car and picked up a tablet.
- Lathum scribbled on the pad, confirming as he wrote.
- Lathum's pale blue gaze lifted from the tablet and searched Quint's.Advertisement
- Lathum returned his attention to the tablet and snorted.
- Lathum glanced up sharply, his expression unreadable.
- Lathum interrupted his thoughts.
- Lathum dismissed the subject with a shrug.
- Lathum eyed him with poorly veiled amusement.Advertisement
- Maybe Lathum had a point.
- He turned back to Lathum.
- Lathum waved a hand in dismissal, his mind already firmly entrenched in another project.
- Being around Lathum had opened his eyes to the number of people who deceive and are deceived.
- I went to Lathum and told him what I had.Advertisement
- One thing about Lathum, he had an uncanny way of being right about people.