Lastmentioned sentence example
- These two lastmentioned types show features which can be, as it seems, matched in the Eudrilidae.
- Moreover the export of sheep skins and pelts was valued at £680,000 in the lastmentioned year.
- (which lastmentioned line marks the eastern limit of German South-West Africa).
- The lastmentioned place is identified with Ain Kadis, about 50 m.
- The two lastmentioned works perhaps most nearly represent the views taken in the text, which are also developed by die present writer in " PreAnimistic Religion," Folk-Lore xi.Advertisement
- In the lastmentioned disease even the local multiplication depends upon the presence of other bacteria, as the tetanus bacillus has practically no power of multiplying in the healthy tissues when introduced alone.
- In the lastmentioned year it was captured by the Russians.
- (4) The difficulty with the lastmentioned position is that it under-estimates the speculative tendencies of the errorists and ignores the direct influence of oriental theosophy.
- In the lastmentioned worm the funnels of the anterior nephridia are small and but few celled; it is only the nephridia in and behind the 17th segment of the body which are particularly large and with a sinuous margin, which recall the funnels of the gonad ducts (i.e.
- Edmund was succeeded by Thomas, earl of Lancaster, who received a fresh grant of the stewardship to himself and the heirs of his body from Edward II.; and this earl it was who, during the weak administration of the lastmentioned king, first put forward in a celebrated tract the claim of the steward to be the second personage in the realm and supreme judge in parliament, a claim which finds some slight recognition in the preamble to the statute passed against the Despencers in the first year of Edward III.Advertisement