Laster sentence example
- In the other lAster Webber.)
- a Danish force was cut to pieces before Laster by the men of ~ ~ ENGLAND, 886,
- True it is that there were not wanting other men in these islands whose common sense refused to accept the metaphorical doctrine and the mystical jargon of the Quinarians, but so strenuously and persistently had the Laster asserted their infallibility, and so vigorously had they assailed any who ventured to doubt it, that most peaceable ornithologists found it best to bend to the furious blast, and in some sort to acquiesce at least in the phraseology of the self-styled interpreters of Creative Will.
- 1719); Vernunftige Gedanken fiber allerhand auserlesene and juristische Handel (i 720-172 I); Historie der Weisheit and Torheit (3 vols., 1693); Kurze Lehrsdtze von dem Laster der Zauberei mit dem Hexenprozess (1704); Weitere Erlduterungen der neueren Wissenschaft anderer Gedanken kennen zu lernen (1711).
- Swapping out batteries occasionally will help each set laster longer also.Advertisement