Lassen sentence example
- Christian Lassen >>
- pubescens, all natives of Upper India (Lassen, however, identifies bdolah with musk); calamus (Heb.
- HANS LASSEN MARTENSEN (1808-1884), Danish divine, was born at Flensburg on the 19th of August 1808.
- Other notable conductors of the Weimar theatre orchestra were Eduard Lassen and Richard Strauss.
- The Sierra proper, from Lassen's Peak to Tehachapi Pass in Kern county, is about 430 m.Advertisement
- The drainage of Lassen, Siskiyou and Modoc counties has no outlet to the sea and is collected in a number of great alkaline lakes.
- Thus by the beginning 1 Such is the conclusion reached by C. Lassen, Indische Alterthumskunde (4 vols., Bonn, 1844-1861), and supported by M.