Lashblast sentence example
- When I heard about Cover Girl LashBlast mascara, I was dubious at best.
- Previous experiments with other brands were all big failures, yet the buzz surrounding LashBlast was so great that I couldn't resist.
- I picked up a tube of LashBlast (advertised on the packaging as "volume blasting mascara") in Black Brown.
- Based on reviews I'd already read about LashBlast making lashes look like those decadent false eyelashes seen on the likes of Jennifer Lopez, I assumed there had to be some truth to the claim.
- After two weeks of wearing LashBlast - sometimes with a full face of makeup, sometimes on its own to see how well it really made a statement without anything else competing for attention - I was moderately pleased with the experience.Advertisement
- My CoverGirl LashBlast Volume review was a long time in the making since I abandoned the product line for more "mature" products when I hit 30.
- For my CoverGirl LashBlast Volume review, I started with clean, dry eyelashes.
- CoverGirl's LashBlast Volume mascara is worth the money!