Lapparent sentence example
- de Lapparent, Trait de gologie (Paris, 1906).
- de Lapparent and Elisee Reclus - has his individual point of view, one devoting more attention to the results of geological processes, another to anthropological conditions, and the rest viewing the subject in various blendings of the extreme lights.
- de Lapparent, ibid.
- de Lapparent, Lecons de geographie physique (2nd ed., Paris, 1898), and W.
- de Lapparent, Traite de geologie (4th ed., Paris, 1900).Advertisement
- 1831), followed by Frech, Canu, de Lapparent and others.
- de Lapparent classifies the Cambrian as the lowest stage in the Silurian, the middle and upper stages being Ordovician and Gothlandian.
- de Lapparent, E.
- Albert Auguste Cochon de Lapparent >>
- Estimates had been made previously by Humboldt, De Lapparent, H.Advertisement