Langstone sentence example
- Havant lies in a flat coastal district, near the head of Langstone Harbour, a wide shallow inlet of the English Channel.
- Off the mainland near Havant lies Hayling, a flat island of irregular form lying between the harbours of Langstone and Chichester.
- Pop. (1891), 159,278; (1901), 188,133 This great naval station and arsenal is an aggregate of four towns, Portsmouth, Portsea, Landport and Southsea, and occupies the south-western part of Portsea Island, which lies between Portsmouth Harbour and Langstone Harbour, two inlets of the English Channel.
- crevice corrosion were determined using samples fully immersed beneath rafts in Langstone Harbor for one year.
- recharge accommodation in South West England www.relaxsouthwest.co.uk Langstone Manor Park, Tavistock, Devon " Cottage perfect, moors perfect.Advertisement
- Search for relax and recharge accommodation in South West England www.relaxsouthwest.co.uk Langstone Manor Park, Tavistock, Devon Cottage perfect, moors perfect.
- Training takes place on the safe and sheltered waters of Langstone Harbor, under the watchful guidance of our professional staff.