Langlois sentence example
- His colleague, Vieillot, brought out in 1805 a Histoire naturelle des plus beaux chanteurs de la Zone Torride with figures by Langlois of tropical finches, grosbeaks, buntings and other hard-billed birds; and in 1807 two volumes of a Histoire' naturelle des oiseaux de l'Amenique septentrionale, without, however, paying much attention to the limits commonly assigned by geographers to' that part of the world.
- It dates from the 12th or 13th century and was published by Victor Langlois in 1867.
- That which Colonel Langlois erected in the"Champs Elysees(1824) had a diameter of 39 metres.
- Langlois (Le Puy, 1888); Desier (Desiderius or Didier), lost songs of the wars of Lombardy, some fragments of which are preserved in Ogier le Danois; Destruction de Rome, ed.
- Langlois has published the registers of Nicholas IV.Advertisement
- In this last achievement Professor Finke finds the solution of a problem which Langlois had declared to be insoluble.
- The History of Armenia, 3 or, as the more exact title runs, the _ ' Collected by Langlois, Collection des historiens de l'armenie, ii.
- Translated in Langlois, i.
- He accordingly went back to Cherbourg, but after a short time spent there with another master (Langlois) started with many misgivings for Paris.
- Langlois, Textes relatifs a l'histoire du parlement depuis les origines jusqu'en 1314 (1888); Guilhiermoz, Enquetes et proces (1892); Glasson, Le Parlement de Paris, son role politique depuis le regne de Charles VII.Advertisement
- Langlois, Collection des historiens anciens et modernes de l'Armenie (Paris, 1868).
- Langlois, "is learned, unctuous, ornate, florid, a mysticism which never indulges in dangerous temerities; it is the orthodox mysticism of a subtle and prudent rhetorician."
- The collections of texts which the Maurists published are too many and too vast to be enumerated here (see C. Langlois, Manuel de bibliographie historique, pp. 293 ff.).