Langloh sentence example
- Langloh Parker, Euahlayi Tribes (1905); F.
- Langloh Parker, The Euahlayi Tribe, 79 seq.
- Tylor's efforts to show that these All-Fathers were derived from missionary or other European influences (Nineteenth ' 'See' Mrs Langloh Parker's The Euahlayi Tribe.
- Mrs Langloh Parker, of course, was not initiated (indeed, no white man has gone through the actual and very painful rites), but confidences were made to her with great secrecy.
- Waitz, and, though disputed by many squatters and most anthropologists, is now admitted on the strength of the evidence of Howitt, Cameron, Mrs Langloh Parker, Dawson, W.Advertisement
- Mrs Langloh Parker describes her methods of checking and controlling native statements made in English.