Langeland sentence example
- in length) and Langeland (32 m.), including in a triangular area of shallow sea the islands of Taasinge, Avernako, Dreio, Turo and others.
- On Langeland is the great castle of Tranekjaer, whose record dates from the 13th century.
- (3) Covering Fiinen, Langeland and adjacent islets, Svendborg, Odense.
- After some hesitation, he accepted the advice of his chief engineer officer Eric Dahlberg, who acted as pioneer throughout and chose the more circuitous route from Svendborg, by the islands of Langeland, Laaland and Falster, in preference to the direct route from Nyborg to KorsOr, which would have been across a broad, almost uninterrupted expanse of ice.
- Aeroskjobing and Rudkjobing, on Aero and Langeland respectively, are considerable ports.Advertisement