Laney sentence example
- Han's brother Laney, one of Damian's oldest Guardians and the station chief for NOVA sector, leaned in the doorway to the main house with a smile.
- He saw the man who had called him pacing as Laney had indicated.
- Jake looked at Laney, then at him.
- He met Laney's gaze.
- Laney voiced his same thought.Advertisement
- You have a Traveler assigned to station, Laney?
- Laney lifted his chin toward Jake, who nodded.
- Laney, tell Dustin what's going on.
- He dialed Laney as he moved around her room.
- I don't wanna know, Laney said.Advertisement
- Laney, send in everything!
- Laney, get the defib!
- Laney asked, returning to the kitchen.
- Laney's eyebrows shot up, and he looked at the unconscious, blood-spattered woman.
- Michael attended Wilmington's Laney High School, where he played football, basketball, and baseball.Advertisement
- She's All That: When ugly duckling Laney is the subject of a bet between popular Zach and his friends, high school happens at rapid speed.
- His friends pick Laney and his work begins.