Landolphia sentence example
- Landolphia rll ber is usually roughly prepared and in consequence commands a low price.
- Sudan is extracted partly from the roots of Landolphia or from the rhizomes of Landolphia Thollonii or Carpodinus lanceolatus.
- African (Ire or Irai or Lagos) rubber tree, which belongs to the Apocynaceae, a natural order which includes the Landolphia vines as well as other rubber producers.
- Among these may be mentioned the Landolphia vines, which are still the chief source of African rubber.
- It is here we find the Landolphia Florida, which yields the best rubber.Advertisement
- Rubber is collected from the Landolphia and various species of Ficus.
- Both Landolphia florida and Landolphia owariensis are found.
- The wealth of the country consists, however, chiefly in its indigenous trees of economic value - the oil-palm, the kola-nut tree and various kinds of rubber plants, chiefly the Landolphia owariensis.
- The most valuable of the forest flora are the lianas, notably Landolphia florida, which yield the india-rubber of commerce.
- In the Ghazal province also are many rubber-producing lianas, among them the Landolphia owariensis.Advertisement