Lancifolia sentence example
- lancifolia, S.
- Fallon; C. Pitayensis, C. micrantha and C. lancifolia.
- Later, C. lancifolia, var.
- angustifolia; C. lancifolia, C. caloptera C..micrantha and C. succirubra.
- Karsten also ascertained by experiments made at Bogota on C. lancifolia that the barks of one district were sometimes devoid of quinine, while those of the same species from a neighbouring locality yielded 32 to 42% of the sulphate; moreover, Dr De Vrij found that the bark of C. officinalis cultivated at Utakamand varied in the yield of quinine from I to 9%.Advertisement
- Funkia Lancifolia - A small species, with tufts of lance-shaped leaves, narrowing from the middle towards both ends.