Lamprecht sentence example
- The earliest known French romance of Alexander, by Alberic of Besancon (or more properly Briancon), was, until the discovery of a fragment of ioq lines at Florence in 1852, known only through the German adaptation by Lamprecht the preacher, who wrote towards the end of the 12th century, and by the version made by a Poitevin poet named Simon in decasyllabic lines.
- The fragment by Alberic was edited by P. Heyse (Berlin, 1856); Lamprecht's German text by H.
- Lamprecht, Frdnkische Wanderungen and Ansiedelungen (Aix-la-Chapelle, 1882); W.
- Lamprecht, Deutsche Geschichte (Berlin, 1891-1896); 0.
- "See Carpzov, Analecta fastorum Zittaviensium (Leipzig, 176); Moschkau, Zittau and seine Umgebung (5th ed., Zittau, 1893); and Lamprecht, Wegweiser durch Zittau and das Zittauer Gebirge (Zittau, 1901).Advertisement
- Lamprecht, Deutsche Geschichte, Band iii.
- Lamprecht traces the genesis of this idea to none other than Sir Edmund Halley.