Lammasch sentence example
- Muraviev, minister of justice and attorneygeneral of the Russian empire; Professor Lammasch, member of the Upper House of the Austrian parliament; and M.
- He named Professor Lammasch, who, as we have seen, had acted in the arbitration with Venezuela in 1903.
- The summoning of the last Ministry of the Austrian Empire, under Lammasch from Oct.
- But since the non-German nationalities were not prepared to accept such a peaceful settlement, the liquidation between the monarchy and the new republic was confined to German-Austria, and Lammasch's friendly offices might certainly be thanked for the fact that in this quarter the settlement was achieved quite bloodlessly, in favourable contrast with the two years of fighting between Czechs, Poles, Ruthenians, Magyars, Rumanians, Southern Slays and Italians.
- Lammasch and his ministers shared their official premises peacefully with the new secretaries of state of the Austrian Republic, and his last official act was to send out posters with an appeal for peace and quiet.Advertisement
- Beck, however, was held to be a shade more Slavophil, Bienerth Germanophil,, Gautsch dynastic, Stiirgkh a Conservative Socialist; Korber and Seidler were mere officials, Clam-Martinitz an old aristocrat, Hussarek and Lammasch Clericals.