Lalanne sentence example
- The Memoires are contained in the collection of Michaud and Poujoulat, and have been published separately by Guessard (the best, 1842), Lalanne, Caboche, &c. An English translation with introduction by Violet Fane appeared in 1892.
- by Lalanne, Paris, 1864-1882), Francois de Lorraine (ed.
- by Lalanne (Paris, 1854); Cronique du roy Francois I eT, ed.
- This is clearly shown by the fragments of Memoirs discovered by Ludovic Lalanne and published in 1886.
- They were written at latest in 1804, and include some interesting fragments on the close of the consulate, Moreau, &c. Though anonymous, Lalanne, who published them (Les Derniers Jours du Consulat, 1886), proved them to be in the same handwriting as a letter of Fauriel's in 1803.Advertisement
- Lalanne (1854).
- Lalanne, 12 vols., Paris, 1864-1896); Relations politiques de la France et de l'Espagne avec l'Ecosse au 16 © siecle (ed.
- These were catalogued by Ludovic Lalanne in the Annuaire Bulletin (1865-1866 and 1892) of the Societe de l'histoire de France.
- The standard edition is the admirable one of Ludovic Lalanne (5 vols., Paris, 1862-1869).
- by Lalanne, in the Coll de la societe d'histoire de France, vol.Advertisement
- All about Jack LaLanne: Jack Lalanne was born on September 26, 1914.
- Lalanne is credited with the invention of the Smith machine.