Lala sentence example
- Rajendra Lala Mitra >>
- Three years later, in 1364, Philippopolis fell to Lala Shahin, the Turkish commander in.
- The states beyond the Balkan now began to dread the advance of the Turks; at the instigation of the pope an allied army of 60,000 Serbs, Hungarians, Walachians and Moldavians attacked Lala Shahin.
- The great bulk of the Indo-Aryan or Hindu population consists of Uriyas, with a residue of immigrant Bengalis, Lala Kayets from Behar and northern India, Telingas from the Madras coast, Mahrattas from central and western India, a few Sikhs from the Punjab and Marwaris from Rajputana.
- The death of his successor, Lala Mahommed, three days later, was looked on as a sign from heaven, and Sinan became grand vizier for the fifth time.Advertisement
- the atabegs of Fars, of Azerbaijan, of Syria, &c. The title was first given to Nizam ul-Mulk and expressed the relation in which he stood to the prince, - as lala, " tutor."
- Lala, Philippine Islands (New York, 1899); H.
- A system of feudal service-tenures (lala) is the institution on which their social and political fabric mainly depended.
- Lala Shahin Pasha was appointed feudal lord of the district of Philippopolis, and Timur Tash Pasha became beylerbey of Rumelia; Monastir, Perlepe, and parts of Bosnia and Herzegovina were next taken, a.nd the king of Servia consented to furnish to Murad a fixed contingent of auxiliary troops, besides paying a money tribute.
- Face Collection - Make sure you get the Lala Sutra in Chapter 4, then examine a monument in Chapter 6-6 to obtain the Magic Mirror.Advertisement
- Another fantastic place to find sexy costumes and retro fantasy lingerie is Lala Lingerie, which has everything and then some.