Lajos sentence example
- The reverse is the case with the Lajos pap (Priest Lewis), by Charles Vajkay (1879), the secne of which is placed at Pest, in the beginning of the 14th century.
- FERENCZ LAJOS AKOS KOSSUTH (1841-), Hungarian statesman, the son of Lajos Kossuth, was born on the 16th of November 1841, and educated at the Paris Polytechnic and the London University, where in 1859 he won a prize for political economy.
- Lajos Kossuth >>
- In 1849 he was in the civil service of the revolutionary government, and after the final catastrophe returned to his native place, living as best he could on his small savings till 1850, when Lajos Tisza, the father of Kalman Tisza, the future prime minister, invited him to his castle at Geszt to teach his son Domokos the art of poetry.
- (Hung.; Pest, 1893); Lajos Balics, History of the Roman Catholic Church in Hungary, vol.Advertisement
- See Lajos Merenyi, Prince Paul Esterhazy (Hung.) (Budapest, 1895).
- TISZA, KALMAN [KOLOMAN] (1830-1902), Hungarian statesman, was born at Geszt on the 10th of December 1830, the son of Lajos Tisza and the countess Julia Teleki, and was educated at his father's castle.
- LAJOS KOSSUTH [Louis] (1802-1894), Hungarian patriot, was born at Monok, a small town in the county of Zemplin, on the 19th of September 1802.