Laidback sentence example
- If a more laidback style is your thing, go uptown chic, yet simple, with your design.
- Laidback trailblazers - Walking Holidays in Cornwall - Premier Walking Holidays Cornwall + 'taster ' bed & breakfast breaks.
- Laidback Trailblazers - Walking Holidays in Cornwall - Premier Walking Holidays Cornwall + 'taster ' bed & breakfast breaks.
- American Eagle: If you like a style that's slightly preppy but also laidback, this is a good site for teenage males and females.
- If the office is laidback on most days, there's a good chance you will be able to wear a polo shirt and khakis or even jeans.Advertisement
- A casual pair of shoes will finish off the look, but flip-flops and sandals are too laidback for the work environment, even for business casual attire.
- The extra storage in the additional side pockets is perfect for the man who likes to carry more than usual with him on certain laidback days.
- Fishing may seem like a relaxing, laidback task.
- They're front and center, so pairing them with something laidback like a pair of blue jeans and a simple shirt should do the trick.
- With the groom dressed in a crisp white linen suit and the bride turning heads in a saucy white gown, beach wedding hair is expected to be as free spirited and laidback as the event itself.Advertisement
- Country Match is a dating website geared to people who love the laidback country lifestyle.
- Doc Martens shoes range from dressy-casual to laidback and fun.
- If you enter a Journeys shoe store, the first thing you will notice is the laidback, funky atmosphere.
- Wear it with a blue jean mini and a white t-shirt for something a bit dressier than a flip-flop to complement a laidback outfit that goes anywhere.
- These casual Mary Janes, the Gravis Misha, gives an old dressy classic a casual, fun edge, thanks to a baby blue flat and more laidback design.Advertisement
- Perhaps even more laidback is the Sarah, a moccasin with ribbon detail.
- For some people, the laidback style of less formal materials allows them to wear timepieces that are casual and fun.
- While every workplace may not be conducive to donning brightly colored nylons no matter how long the skirt above, if your dress code is more laidback, you can wear them.