Laggan sentence example
- Its foremost representative was Francis Makemie, already mentioned, who, in 1683, as an ordained minister of the presbytery of Laggan, was invited to minister to the Maryland and Virginia Presbyterians.
- Loch Laggan and Loch Ericht are the principal lakes, and the district is abundantly watered by the Spey and its numerous tributaries.
- It first strikes eastwards round the head of Loch Laggan and then swings southwards, pursuing a sinuous course till it leaves the Highlands on the east side of Loch Lomond.
- It drains by the Avon Dhu to Loch Ard, which is drained in turn by the Laggan.
- Twin Room, Bunk Room Laggan - suitable for disabled, ground floor, sleeps 4 - 6, all electric.Advertisement