Lagerfeld sentence example
- As Lagerfeld himself observed, you no longer have to be a rock star to attract too much attention and receive such blatant adoration.
- Designers extraordinaire like Karl Lagerfeld, who currently serves as the creative director for both Fendi and Chanel, and British design sensation Stella McCartney, have all left their cultural stamp on the designer house.
- It was after the hiring of Karl Lagerfeld in 1965 that the distinctive Fendi logo was born, and the company took off in international markets.
- The current designer head, Karl Lagerfeld, has been striving to maintain an assortment of exclusive bags that serve the original mission of Coco Chanel.
- By 1983, German designer Karl Lagerfeld took hold of the haute couture design, fueling inspiration for the timeless styles of Chanel.Advertisement
- The inspiration behind the success of the Fendi Spy bag is fueled by Fendi Creative Director, Karl Lagerfeld.
- Karl Lagerfeld, who took over Chanel in 1983, decided to 'reissue' the 2.55 in February of 2005.
- When designer Karl Lagerfeld took over the house of Chanel in 1983, he reinvented the bag time and again.
- Instead, Karl Lagerfeld branched out in a bold way with turquoise and black and a lot of black, white, and red.
- Love it or hate it, you have to admit that Karl Lagerfeld, who's been at the helm of Chanel for the past two decades, knows fashion and that the Chanel name drives trends.Advertisement