Laevigata sentence example
- - Animal and shell of Pyrula laevigata.
- The varieties of I. setosa differ from those of I. laevigata in having broader and less-drooping petals, and the three inner petals are often of the same size as the outer, so that the flower is symmetrical.
- Rose Selection Laevigata) - This is tender, save in a few favoured spots in the south.
- Rose "Anemone" is from a cross with some Tea Rose, but it retains the fine foliage and form of flower of R. laevigata, and the dark brown shoots freely armed with thorns and prickles.
- There are several varieties of the common Snowdrop Tree-Meehani and laevigata and parviflora-as yet rare in gardens though deserving a place.Advertisement
- If the heart murmur is innocent, heart activity can be supported using the herb hawthorn (Crataegus laevigata or C. oxyacantha) or coenzyme Q10.